The types of awards considered by the ERC are: * Research Prize / Research Medal * Fellowship / membership of a learned society * Membership of editorial boards * Other. According to the ERC stipulations, all significant awards and recognitions are to be listed regardless whether the achievements for which they were received are related to the project or not.
Maribel Fierro: Editorial Boards of academic series
- A de al-Andalus (Ediciones Presea, Jerez de la Frontera).
- Cambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization series, Cambridge University Press.
- Handbook of Oriental Studies, section 1: The Near and the Middle East (Leiden: Brill).
- Horizontes de al-Andalus (University of Cordoba/Editorial El Almendro).
- Intellectual Heritage of the Islamicate World, Edition Open Access of the Max Planck Research Library (www.edition-open-access.de).
- Mediterranean Studies (The Mediterranean Seminar and Palgrave Macmillan).
- Muslim History and Heritage Series, ed. Markaz-i Da'irat al-Ma'arif-i Buzurg-i Islami (Iran) and the Research Unit Intellectual History of the Islamicate world, Freie Universität Berlin (responsible: Hassan Ansari and Sabine Schmidtke).
- Religion and Law in Medieval Christian and Muslim Societies, Brepols.
École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Paris. May 2012.
R. Stephen Humphreys Distinguished Scholar
2014, University of California, Santa Barbara, Center for Middle East Studies.